IPSNP through to Stage 4 Review under the Test Beds program at NHS England – A flagship program of the UK Government and the Academic Health Science Networks. The program provides the opportunity to combine different technologies with innovations in how services are delivered in the UK’s NHS.
- 2018 Research Publication: A Surveillance Infrastructure for Malaria Analytics: Provisioning Data Access and Preservation of Interoperability
- 2018 Research Publication: Decision Support for Agricultural Consultants With Semantic Data Federation
- IPSNP invited to present at the 2017 G20 (MACS-G20) Annual Meeting of the Agricultural Chief Scientists of the G20 (MACS-G20).
- IPSNP’s HYDRA presented at Canadian AI in Industry, Challenges in Real Life Products
- IPSNP Presents at 2017 Big Data Congress: Exploring Opportunities For Big Data In Oceans And Agriculture