IPSNP accepted to Canadian Digital Media Network (CDMN) Soft Landing Program. The program offers qualified, mature startups and small-to medium-sized enterprises exposure to business opportunities around the world. It provides the opportunity to work from an accelerator, incubator or co-working space to obtain regional support and resources for the right connections to help open new markets, close international sales or connect with new partners.
- 2018 Research Publication: A Surveillance Infrastructure for Malaria Analytics: Provisioning Data Access and Preservation of Interoperability
- 2018 Research Publication: Decision Support for Agricultural Consultants With Semantic Data Federation
- IPSNP invited to present at the 2017 G20 (MACS-G20) Annual Meeting of the Agricultural Chief Scientists of the G20 (MACS-G20).
- IPSNP’s HYDRA presented at Canadian AI in Industry, Challenges in Real Life Products
- IPSNP Presents at 2017 Big Data Congress: Exploring Opportunities For Big Data In Oceans And Agriculture