Alexandre Riazanov, IPSNP’s CTO, presented our technology at DILS’13 in Montreal on July 11 2013: HYDRA – a SPARQL engine for data federation and self-service querying in the Life Sciences
- 2018 Research Publication: A Surveillance Infrastructure for Malaria Analytics: Provisioning Data Access and Preservation of Interoperability
- 2018 Research Publication: Decision Support for Agricultural Consultants With Semantic Data Federation
- IPSNP invited to present at the 2017 G20 (MACS-G20) Annual Meeting of the Agricultural Chief Scientists of the G20 (MACS-G20).
- IPSNP’s HYDRA presented at Canadian AI in Industry, Challenges in Real Life Products
- IPSNP Presents at 2017 Big Data Congress: Exploring Opportunities For Big Data In Oceans And Agriculture